Stress, Learning and the Brain Webinar Training for Educators : To Reduce Stress and Optimize Learning in the Classroom
In this 4-hour session we will examine the most recent neuroscience findings, along with research and learning from cognitive psychology and Growth Mindset to provide practical applications for educators to reduce stress in the classroom, stimulate motivation and desire, increase optimism and performance, building optimism and resilience to stress with the goals of improving student motivation, confidence, mindset, resilience, perseverance and grit. We will demonstrate why some students are ending up bored, distracted and lacking motivation and give specific learning strategies to improve cognition, leading to higher levels of achievement and success.
In This Webinar Training You Will Learn:
How Stress Affects the Brain and Learning
Why Add Neuroscience into the Classroom
How to Use Neuroscience and SEL to Reduce Stress and Optimize Learning
Specific SEL Strategies Based on the Most Current Brain Research
Then Use Level Up Online with Your Students to Teach Them How to Think, Create and Innovate
- Uncover your strengths so you are SURE you are focusing on what you are REALLY good at.
- Upgrade your skills to remain at the top of your game.
- Create your SUCCESS BLUEPRINT so you stay on track with your goals for your future.
- Find strategies to overcome your doubts, fears and frustrations.
- Begin the Academic Year on the right foot, with a solid plan of action and success mindset.
- Parents and Teachers can participate as well to upgrade their skills and results.