Have you ever seen the logo on a FEDEX vehicle? Can you see the arrow in between the “e” and the “x?” If you have never seen the arrow, Google FEDEX now so you can see it. Your brain can only focus on one thing at a time. It can either see the word FEDEX, or it can see the arrow. But it cannot see both at the same time.
So, if your brain can only focus on one thing at a time, think of how limiting that is for us when the world really consists of opportunities and possibilities everywhere. If you have not seen the movie, What the Bleep, please do as it will open up your mind and change the way you look at life and the possibilities we hold, forever.
Try This FUN Activity for One Week –
This week see if you can find FEDEX trucks in your path. Think about the arrow in the logo. Can you see it? If yes, think of all the possibilities that exist in your world that you may have to look at from a different angle. If no, what do you need to do to shift your attention to see the arrow?
What problem in your life can you look at from a different angle to gain a different perspective or solution?
How Can Altering Your Perception improve your results IMMEDIATELY?
We know the saying the insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result. Well, how do we change our habits and behaviors to do something differently? We need to look at our problems from an entirely different point of view to make changes.
When we shift our point of view, our attitude changes and we create a whole new level of understanding. We often can see something entirely new that we did not know existed before. Optical illusions demonstrate this as we see the portrait of either a young woman, or an old woman.
Change My Results NOW –
This is the KEY to SUCCESS in your life. If you want to change your results in any area, you just need to change your thoughts. It’s that simple! If you change your thinking to more positive thoughts, your level of vibration will change. You will notice that life will become more peaceful. Things will just become easier. Developing your higher faculties of your mind will give you an “edge” that will set you apart from others.
How to Shift Your Perception for NEW Results? If you have a problem that is causing you stress, try this.
- Notice your point of view. Where are your thoughts coming from? Gain some understanding of yourself here.
- Can you see someone else’s point of view? Try to think of how someone else might see the situation. If you can, write it out, so you can see both sides clearly. This will help you to release the emotions that you feel as you gain a new perspective.
- Can you shift your emotions even slightly after seeing a new perspective? If so, you have come a long way towards finding a new result.
- With time and practice, you will be able to be open to hearing other people’s perspectives that can plus or enhance your own. This new practice will create new results and experiences in your life.
How is this activity going? It is not easy to see another perspective. Help out your family members and be patient with each other.
Put it into Practice –
When you are struggling with a situation or problem, stop and think for a moment. What are the other perspectives? Am I seeing the whole picture, or am I trapped in my own limited thinking. Open up and find the unlimited possibilities in your life.
Note: Substitute teacher for parent and classroom for family, and this activity can be conducted in the classroom for an excellent character education activity.
“Too often we give children answers to remember rather than problems to solve.”
– Roger Lewin, British anthropologist and science writer of 20 books.