Learn to control what you want to visualize with your imagination with the use of your will and change the direction of your life forever. Imagine if you learned to pinpoint exactly what you want out of your life. No more guessing, feeling helpless or out of control. Take the control back in your life by using your inner vision to draw your dreams to you with a predictable outcome. Visualizing with your imagination takes practice, but by practicing this faculty of your mind is the only way to exercise this mental muscle.
Weekly Goal – How to Visualize With Your Imagination Using Your Will to Regain Your Focus!
You know how to dream, don’t you? Well, take some time to think about what you really want. Do you know what your goals and dreams are? Spend some time just thinking about all the things you really want to do. Try to write a list of 101 goals. This may take you the whole week to complete, but don’t let yourself get writer’s block. If you get stuck, come back and try to add more a bit later. You will be surprised with some of the goals that end up on your list that came from deep within your subconscious mind once you start this activity.
Try This FUN Activity for One Week –
Take this list and see if you can prioritize goals that you want to accomplish in the next 1, 5 and 10 years. Take all of your one year goals and start your plan to bring them towards you.
How Can Visualizing with your IMAGINATION improve your results IMMEDIATELY?
When you use your inner vision to create mental images on the screen of your mind, you actually create NEW brain cells of recognition of your goal. You can have all of your five senses working together as you learn to get involved with your goals with sounds, tastes, smells and physical sensations. This is the most effective way to create your future.
Change My Results NOW –
This is the KEY to SUCCESS in your life. If you want to change your results in any area, you just need to change your thoughts. It’s that simple! If you change your thinking to more positive thoughts, your level of vibration will change. You will notice that life will become more peaceful. Things will just become easier. Developing your higher faculties of your mind will give you an “edge” that will set you apart from others.
How to Activate Your Imagination?
- Find some time where you can be alone and quiet to close your eyes and think. I like to use fifteen minutes before I go to sleep at night.
- Think of something that you would like to have in your life. Start with a very easy goal to test out your visualization powers. For example, if you really feel like a piece of pizza for lunch, close your eyes and visualize how great that pizza will taste, how hot the cheese will feel and how you can smell the green peppers and vegetable toppings that you like.
- Some of the senses you use in your visualization will come more easily than others. With time and practice, you will become adept with all senses.
- Practice visualizing each night, and then watch what happens. Take notice. Interesting things begin to happen when you visualize your goals with a clear expectation. You may get a call from a friend who wants to meet you for lunch, and you end up at a pizza place. Stay open to what might occur.
- Once you practice and perfect drawing small things to you, try some of your larger goals. There is no more effort involved in drawing a large goal to you, than one of your smaller ones, but it does take practice to follow through.
How is this activity going? Check in with your family to see who is drawing their goals towards them. If someone is having trouble, check to see how and what they are visualizing. Do they expect their goal to come to them? Make sure that you do not doubt what you want to draw towards you. This will only prevent your goals from becoming a reality. Hold your vision with faith and certainty and it will come, when you least expect it!
Put it into Practice –
Using your imagination to visualize your goals is the first step to goal achievement. You can take it to the next step by creating a Vision Board, and let your creativity soar with this project. Putting your goals into pictures is a fun activity that will help you move in the right direction for years to come. Most of all, please enjoy the time that you have to dream your dream, since one day, you will be living it, and you want to be sure that you chose the right dream!
Note: Substitute teacher for parent and classroom for family, and this activity can be conducted in the classroom for an excellent character education activity.