Awards and Achievements:
2017 Character Education: AchieveIT360 is chosen as one of four approved providers for Character Education in Arizona. Working with AZ students and teachers since 2014.
Andrea Samadi was nominated in 2014 for the Top 100 Leaders in the Country and chosen as the Top 30 Nominees in Leadership in Education in 2015.
In 2017 AchieveIT360 has been named an American Small Business Champion by SCORE and Sam’s Club! Thank you for your continued support.
Our InfluencersIt all began when Andrea Samadi asked her neighbor what he did for a living... and the events that transpired from this question caused her to create a curriculum to inspire students in the classroom. For the past 16 years, AchieveIT360 has been working with students around the globe with one mission in mind.
One Mission in Mind: Inspiring Students to be Thinkers, Creators and Innovators.
- Former middle school teacher from Toronto, Canada began working with success principles with students in the late 1990s.
- Asked a neighbor what he did for a living and was handed a book that would wake her up and show her she had more potential than she was using.
- Began studying and working with Bob Proctor, and found her purpose teaching success principles to teens, being highly moved by this group with the Columbine tragedy in 1999.
- Moved from Toronto, Canada to Phoenix, Arizona in May 2001 as the Executive Director of “Youth Mentor International” and had to quickly apply the principles to her own life when the world was turned upside down with September 11th, 2001.
- Wrote The Secret for Teens Revealed based on her studies with Master Thinker, Bob Proctor and began working on ways to inspire students to be creators, thinkers and innovators in the classroom.
- Began to study brain training with John Assaraf and wrote the Level Up book after being coached by Mark Robert Waldman on the most current neuroscience techniques that would help students in the classroom.
Andrea Samadi, is a former middle school teacher who began working with success principles with students in the late 1990s. In 2014, AchieveIT360 was chosen as a preferred provider for Character Education and Leadership in Arizona. Her programs, grounded in evidence-based research and neuroscience, help parents, teachers and coaches to optimize learning at home and in the classroom.
AchieveIT360 uses Effective Brain-Based Strategies for Social Emotional Learning to Reduce Stress in the Classroom and Optimize Student Performance. We train teachers on the most current strategies to increase student achievement, and provide tools for students to implement and develop the following skills that are proven to increase academic and personal achievement.
- Character Development, Leadership, Growth Mindset, Resiliency and Grit through real-world online lessons.
- Preparing students to become self-aware, self-managed, responsible citizens.
- Preparing students to be 100% Future-Ready, as leaders in their communities.
Our online Character Education and Leadership Program teaches students how to recognize their strengths, think of possible career paths based on their strengths and create a blueprint to follow as they navigate towards the future of their choice. We know these success principles work as we have used them ourselves, and have helped thousands of young people use them to take their academic and personal results to new heights.